Monday, January 04, 2010

times like this to be kept close within our heart.






Today was study day with soon, andy &dearie @cathay :)
I cant say it really worked out fine because i only did like 2 questions of Maths before we did story telling, fail :B I gotta make sure i finish Set1 by tomorrow, &start revising at least my physics D:

Anw, after story telling, we went to catch Avatar in 3D! Soon left first. Andy &me dint want to watch it cos the both of us watched it before alr. But deaaaaaaaarie, that tortoise havent &she insisted on catching it heheh. In the end another ten bucks flew away :O &Honestly i think not worth it lo o.o i rather spend the ten bucks on something else, like new clothes!lol.

Headed of for dessert after movie! (Y) intro-ed awesome dessert to andy&jervin lol. but idk whether they like it, hmm... andy&jervin please leave a comment if you think it was good HAHA. Anw, after dessert, headed home :)

I liked today :) Because i caught up with friends i've been missing out on so dearly, &i think i've reached a huge accomplishment. As i thought through what has happened, i think i've really become way more matured emotionally. Those emotional outbursts i've been suffering from tired me out so badly, life was such a drag for me. I know you'll read this, i know you showed your concern through Fiona, i thank you for that. I'll say it frankly here. I havent got over you completely, but at least i aint brooding over what happened anymore. Because i know that thr's no point/purpose of doing so. &So i'm still progressing :) (L) myself sh0oo muchhiiex lol!

Tomorrow will be heading down to Serangoon :] i gonna explore a different route, but i think it's gonna take daaaaaaamn long. kayz, time to charge my ipood hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment