Thursday, January 14, 2010

Specially dedicated to C.

不要放弃拥有快乐的权利,努力去寻找自己的幸福.
omg love this :)
__________________________________________

Chelsia i love your post on your blog! [if thr was a like function, i will like it like 10000000000000000000000000000 times] I'm so sorry i saw it soo late, like 2 days laaaate. Cos apparently i havent been blog hopping much. But anyway, thanks for everything as well. You were amazing and will carry on being amazing. Honestly, idk how i could have gotten past this period without your help, without the help of everybody around. You have been the one who gave me advice when i always seem to be stuck, you have been the one whom i know i'll always be able to trust, &you are gonna be a friend i know i'll never ever forget. Because i know for one thing, that even if anything happens, you'll definitely be thr for me, just like how a true friend will be. (L) I know you have been pretty upset as well, but no worries like you said. Just carry on reading the bible because God works wonders!! PTL!!! ^^ At least that's what you've taught me :) Things keep popping up now &then because of idk what but everything's gonna be okay. I believe you'll be great as well. :*
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TOO!!!! :) :} :] :D :>

No comments:

Post a Comment