Friday, January 15, 2010

To love is to love w all your heart, w all your soul, w all your mind & w all your strength.

I realised this space is for my happy thoughts + reflections, &the other space is for my not-so-happy thoughts. &i've been like blogging in both blogs everyday, zai (Y) this means i have been really having superrrrrbly huge emotional rollercoasters.

Anw, i talked to SiHuiJie today (L). She brought me back on track, & taught me so many more things, bringing to my mind the verse above as the subject [not word for word though]. She told me her pov, &i think it's sensible. One hasn't learnt to love if they do not understand that loving means to keep your heart to only one, &to make sacrifices for one another.

Besides that she also taught me that everything must have a closure. Closures & burying things are two completely different issues. &now that a close has been ensured, it'll be great :)

She questioned me about my faith as well. Now within my mind, i'm wondering if i'm willing to commit into this relationship w Him. I have been one who has always been afraid of commitments, because i know fully well that the moment i get into commitments i'll be sunk in, deep. To commit for me, is a lifelong thing. &Therefore i always have like triple, quadruple thoughts about commitments. But anyhow, i've been given time to think. So yes, i shall think. Because He loved me first unconditionally & now it's my decision whether to do so too.

What a reflective post indeed.
&She's right as well, i should not be running away. I have to face everything that comes my way. Because running away merely hides things &does not solve things :)

lovelovelove^^

No comments:

Post a Comment