Sunday, January 10, 2010

it could be a sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare.

Okay it's gonna be a damn random post here, because it's gonna be my last one in a really long time.

DebraPeh is amusing me like hell lol. She's damn funny omgz. Somehow we were talking about plants. Then i told her a story that someone once told me before, her reaction got me laughing like shiatz in front of the screen. But aint gonna post it here, because it'll show our stupidity.

Today i visited Grandma. I heard my cousin cried, then my heart wrenched daaaamn painfully. She's even yellower, and lost like so much weight. kayz, shant talk bout it.

I skipped cell outing today. Went to study instead. &if i went it'll be pretty weird because it's all guys. & anyway my mother would have murdered me if i went, because i've been playing waaaaay too much.

Keane's getting his promotion results tomorrow. If he's promoted, he's gonna play in the under21 category (Y) My bestiewestie damn zai lol. Hope he's gonna be promoted. Then maybe can help the team. That's the whole reason why i helped anw.

I AM GOING TO DIE LA WAHLAU MY HOMEWORK NOT DONE I AM SCREWED LIKE MAD. IM SO DEAD & ITS LIKE 1120 NOW I AM STILL USING COMPUTER WHAT AM I THINKING. IM EVEN TALKING TO DEBRAPEH ABOUT TOES OMG LOL WTH. TIME TO SLEEP BYE FOR A LONG TIME AFTER THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment