Monday, January 25, 2010

that im better off on my own.

i havent blogged for like a few days.

Anyway lessons are really a drag cos i cant catch up on my work at all. I cant wait for Thursday when the J1s come in, cos it's gonna be pretty fun :) Even though its mostly admin stuffs. But heck, the camp's gonna be bloody awesome.

Thr's mass dance practice tomorrow after school at 6. idk what time it's gonna end. Poor bestf will just have to wait for me to finish before we go for dinner ^^ chitchat time!! :D yayyyyyy i think tomorrow's gonna be a good day.

I got damn awesome friends la seriously. Cant stand it.
&outta my life you go. I can't be bothered w whatever that's going anymore. (Y) I just want to score well for my A's and get my ass outta this school.

I SHALL LOG OFF NOW AND GO DO MY READING LOGS PLUS TRY STUDY BIT OF VECTORS. HOPEFULLY IT'LL WORK :D

No comments:

Post a Comment