Wednesday, May 10, 2006

i spent practically the whole day on the computer.
din't touch my da chang jin.
sadds.
afternoon was trying to watch holland V
ended up sleeping on my mothers bed.
its comfortable i must say.




woke up at seven, bathed and ate dinner.
touched the comp and went crazy on it.
the computer is switched on for almost nine hours le.
hopefully it won't explode or something.



i just did some rubbish thingy.
it scared the living daylights out of me.
like what is that.
concentrating like some shit.
AND THAN.
they show me that frigging picture of undead.
i scremed.
i mean literally scream
and started laughing.
the combination ended in me having stomach pain.
i am so not going to do any other things people ask me to do now.
its a precaution.


no da chang jin at all.
shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment