Thursday, May 18, 2006

i'm glad english is alright.
i was shocked i did good for this comprehension.
at least better than i expected.
my summary sucked.
i mean seriously.
fifteen points and i only had ten.
idiot.
so its like din't really help me?
my compre helped much more than it did.
hell.



so compo was erms?
should i say good?
or lets say higher than i expected.
i had the wrong format for the eyewitness report.
like OOF.
i have been doing eyewitness report for so long and?
i get the format wrong.
shucks.
but at least it was a number starting with 2.
the other compo i thought i wrote out of point.
thank goodness i din't




science was GOODNESS LUCKY ME.
section C seriously saved my life.
especially the last question.
i LURVE IT TO BITS.
ten marks and i took all except half mark.
section B nearly died.
its a good thing i din't get all emotional today.
or i would have made a record.
three days in a row.
woohoo~~





shanghai is total crap now.
they want to limit us to a hell load of things.
so how exactly are we supposed to enjoy ourselves?
socks?
AHS SOCKS.
like WOW.
and we have to stay one to one to the shanghai partner's house?
i am squealing inside.
i have never stayed in a strangers house before.
and now?
oh wells.
maybe it would be fun.
i'm just looking forward to the nights that will be spent sleeping in the hotel.
pig me.




went to macs to eat today.
i can't stand myself.
eating chilli would always make me end up getting it on my uniform.
and i really hate getting my uniform all dirty.
or should i just say.
i have a jie2 pi4?
but not as severe as my mother.
HA.
rushed back to school for shanghai briefing.




on the way saw this out of the bible hebrews dunno what.
the taxi just breezed by.

MAN IS DESTINED TO DIE ONCE AND AFTER THAT FACE JUDGEMENT.

can say it set me thinking.
i also dunno why.
but i started thinking of death.
hell.
i'm thinking too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment