Friday, May 12, 2006

its da chang jin day.
i woke up at 12?
slept for exactly 12 hours actually.
so once i woke up,
i made some bread for myself.
thought it was my breakfast,
turned out to be my breakfast AND lunch.
so was starving.




while eating,
watched da chang jin.
its like ohmygosh.
i'm addicted to it.
but i don't think i will still want to watch again after i finish the whole thing.
its gonna be insane.
12 to 4.
ALL DA CHANG JIN.
intervals of mopping the floor.
guess the floor ended up kinda dirty.



went to visit my grandfather at 4.
he was in the hospital.
so had to visit him.
but when i visited him,
he had already reached home.
so i ended up watching holland v.
went back to tm to eat.
slept on the car.
couldn't help it.
was toooo tired.
or should i just say i'm a pig? xP



my muscles are aching from the run yesterday.
im getting just tooo weak.
must train more.
heats is coming up soon.
must wei4 GB zheng1 guang1!!
i must try to qualify for 4 by 100 and try to get something for 1.5.
i really wanna win something.
hee.
first time i am so adamant about something.
help me lord. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment