Wednesday, May 17, 2006

omg.
i hate myself.
i mean seriously.
how dumb can this brain of mine get?
i spent hours and hours on geography.
4 hours on maths.
AND.
the results are drastic.
the one i sepnt most time on is?
the one i spent least time on is?
heckk.




sometimes i really wonder if i am born with a peasized brain or am i just purely stupid.
i don't even make full use of my time for studies.
but use it to play.
i don't know whats my purpose in life.
and i was stumped when this lady asked me this question for some weird survey today.
i remembered Jo telling us the answer before.
but i forgot.
does this really mean i have no purpose in life.
yes.
this purpose is given to us by god.
but what is this purpose?
life sucks.
shouldn't even be in this world.
we spend most of our time in school, STUDYING.
its not as if we give it a damn.





we'll be getting back the rest of the papers tomorrow.
its horrible.
i've a feeling i'm into ptc sooner or later.
i don't want it so.
i'll rather give up shanghai than be in ptc.
haii.
i'm getting rather emotional this days.
i din't even give a damn about my results last year.
its none of my business.
and now.
a pass is not enough to satisfy me
i really want a B.
the 5 digit is not even available in my dictionary.
a 6 digit would be alright.




we've decided we would be singing sakura to the shanghai friends.
hopefully we would do well for this performance?
even if its not.
heck care le.
i am worried about my results now.
not about this.
gosh.
i really don't want to fail le.
help me lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment