Thursday, May 04, 2006

wells.
i changed the skin.
its plain and simple.
just like what it says.
simplicity.
the colours are nice though.
must thank the designer.
shes from GB too.
=DD




chinese is rubbish.
right now in the lab.
who cares if we find the info on whatever she wants us too.
its not as if anybody is finding.
all of us are just slacking away.
i'm taking the chance to blog.




i can't believe i forgot i had tuition yesterday.
i was sleeping when my tuition teacher turned up at my house.
my grandmother opened the door for her.
i was still sleeping than.
din't even do her tuition homework or eat my dinner yet.
paiiseyy.
oh wells.
she din't scold me though.
because she understood?
HA.
its good to have female teachers.
they understand our plight.
so two hours of maths.




after that,
sort of celebrated my mother's birthday.
went down to buy a fruit cake for her in the afternoon.
don't even know whats wrong with me.
i was freaking excited when lighting up the candle.
guess its because it was the first time springing surprises on my mother for her birthday.
CHEER.
the cake tasted kinda weird though.
sponge and a little chocolately.
the fruits are nice though.
quite fresh.
YUM.
oh shit.
i'm being greedy again.
whats my problem
influenced by belle again.




just now was art.
i was slacking away as usual.
done some stupid varnishing.
actually not done by me.
others were helping me.
wells.
can only say thanks to CRYSTAL and XUAN HAO.
for helping me.



i won't be updating later in the afternoon.
hee.
i am going to make sure i mug for geog.
or i'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment