Tuesday, May 16, 2006

the day simply sucks.
because of chinese.
it simply turns me off.
i still can't believe i had an A* for psle in chinese?
LIKE WOW.
i din't know my chinese standard was sooo "high".
shitty piece of exam paper.




literature was quite okay.
i was really afraid my standard would be rubbish like chinese too.
but oh wells.
A2?
okay bahhs.
chinese like this,
i have to score well for the others.
shucks.
whats left can really make me kick the bucket.
science and english.
15 failures for english and mrs koh makes it out like if it wasn't for her,
alot others would fail.
" ONLY 15 people fail".
mark the only word.




tomorrow shall be my deathday.
remember to turn up at my funeral.
also offer some flowers.
i would really appreciate it.
Ah.
lame.



stayed back for shanghai briefing today.
only told us today
and they expect us to stay back today.
=.='
and its COMPULSORY.
oh wells.
but i could do so anyway.
realised that we were supposed to bring two sets of school uniform.
and we had to wear shoes that compliment our uniform.
HOW MANY PEOPLE GOES AROUND BUYING SHOES THAT COMPLIMENT THEIR UNIFORM?
i mean seriously.
its only once that we are going overseas now.
haii.
so luan4 now.



my mother is advising me to bring a BIGGER luggage.
so that my uniform won't be crumpled.
its nice of her.
but no thanks.
too big a luggage,
it would be probably half my size.
i don't want to sound mean here.
i am grateful to my mother for advising me.
but.
i don't really like huge luggages?
HA.
its probably because of my size.
boos.

No comments:

Post a Comment