Tuesday, May 23, 2006

RAHHHHH.
officially one more day to shanghai.
i look at the luggage of mine.
and i think its way too huge.
i don't know why
probably because of my size.
LOLS.
but the other ones too small.
shucks.
i should have grown bigger.





so the whole day was spent in the aircon.
and i mean REALLY the whole day.
dint even stay in class for one period.
later my skin become dry than i must complain.
HA.
okay.
who gives a damn about my skin anyway.




masturbator stil can't change her habit of fiddling around.
touching here and there.
EEK.
smarties is getting from bad to worst also.
but i will attack them with my special technique.




after school was supposed to train but din't
so sorry to belle.
she had to go home alone.
SORRY.
we went to macs at airport to eat instead.
and debra said this really disgusting thind.
make me laugh until like mad.
imagine her,
a 14 year old girl.
EEK.
i bought the cup le.
i don't care liao.
im gonna pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment