Sunday, May 14, 2006

okay.
i'm sorry i din't post.
hee.



yesterday was totally DACHANGJIN.
din't even touch the computer.
like wow.
okay.
i did.
just one teenyweeny minute.
signed in,
and out.




spent the whole afternoon with my eyes glued to the tv.
oh.
not really actually.
i had tuition for two hours.
could not even concentrate.
just kept thinking about DACHANGJIN.
its my addiction now.




the night was supposed to be my sleeping time.
i couldn't sleep.
ended up watching DACHANGJIN till 1 plus?
its just heavenly nice.




went for bike riding today with my cousins.
i ponned my tuition.
yippee!!
woke up at 8am.
like damn early larhh.
oh wells.
i was too excited about bike riding to care if i have sufficient sleep.
meet at parkway and went to east coast.
i was praying to the lord along the way.
was afraid that i would fall.
it always happened when i went bike riding.



two hours,
with my butt stuck to the seat.
but it was fun
i must say.
i never felt so carefree for such a long time.
and surprisingly,
my leg wasn't tired at all.
it was more of my hands.
cause i had to bend down alittle to reach the steering.
and obviously i din't fall.



took a bus to bugis and ate long johns.
walk around.
my legs simply could not take it.
i swear something.
SHOPPING IS DEFINITELY NOT MY KIND OF THING.
i was complaining.
and i mean really complaining.
kept asking my sister to find some shop with chairs to let me sit.
X))
this is what a DAXIAOJIE is always doing.



walked to suntec to see if there were more things to shop.
my leg was crying already.
okay.
personifying.
OH WADEVA.
i'm still thinking about literature.
i can't believe myself.



tomorrow is the big day.
we'll know our results.
good luck to everyone who reads this post.
i'm desperate for luck myself.
hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment