Thursday, May 25, 2006

i'm using the airports computer to UPDATE.
woohoo~
already here of course.
heckk.
i din't manage to win the 1.5km.
i thought can strategise or something.
so when everyone chiong,
i seriously SLOW JOGGED.
and then the first girl.
she was damn fast.
my gosh.
sofrom last i started to overtake one by one.
than hen it came to the third person,
i know impossible de.
its like a frigging 50m apart distance?
so in the end came in fourth.
JUST ONE STEP SO CLOSE.
i've decided not to take 1.5 ever again.




its ridiculous.
the school i mean.
its like wth?
started assembly early so what?
its not as if it ended early.
it only make me panic.
shucks.
the rest went out.
except for me.
LOLS.
i went home.
how sad.
nevermind.
on the 23rd!
SHOPPING SPREE WITH THE SEVEN OF US!!




i'm like so not excited now.
unlike during assembly.
whenever i thought of the running,
i had this real sick feeling in my stomach.
don't know why.
BUT ITS OVER.
right now its SHANGHAI!!



*to those that wil miss me.(sheena and kc especially)
your miss me,
i will try my very best to buy souvenirs.
LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment