Saturday, April 29, 2006

apparently medicine works.
like WOW.
it works like miracle.
i don't feel as warm as i am earlier on.
kept sleeping like some pig today.
eat medicine ready,
first thing is,
SLEEP
and once i wake up,
i SWEAT.


isn't that great?
oh wells.
sweating means i am bringing down my temperature,
so i don't mind.
i hate having a fever.
having cough is fun.
i start coughing.



surprisingly,
i din't even cough 5 times throughout my whole tuition.
probably because my voice was too hoarse.



right now i can only say thanks to
1. banana
for asking me to eat fruits and vegetables.
2. papaya milk cum chiobu
ALSO for asking me to eat fruits and vegetables. no originality. HA
3. nuer
for being jealous that i am sick.
4. to him.
for asking me to enjoy being sick and calling me a boar. =.='
5.my tuition teacher
for asking me to rest well and just listen to her talk.


oh wells.
enrolment is just around 13 more hours.
i got to sleep.



heckk.
i'm sweating like mad now.
i think maybe i will bathe.
or not.
oh shucks.
i'm too lazy.
and i'm not in the mood to study for MYE now.
havent touched it since two days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment