Saturday, April 29, 2006

i'm really sick now.
coughing like a retard.
the phlegm all stuck in my throat.
i can only say i am sorry to those i disturbed with all my coughing during the exams.
i tried controlling but its useless.
made me cough more only.



i think i'm down with cough, flu and fever now.
tomorrow is enrolment le.
i want to be all well by tomorrow.
but its difficult.
and i have to sing with this croaked voice of mine.
heck.
i think i'll burst out coughing halfway through.
so anti-climax.



boooos.
going to have tuition later.
but i think i'll scare my teacher off with the coughing.



shucks
i wanted to go and fill my teeth.
so that josephine will stop calling me CHIPPED TOOTH.
but apparently,
too sick to even step out of house.
shit
why must i fall sick at this time.
exams around the corner.
and i am down with all this stupid viruses.



by the way,
i just took my temperature.
38.2
congrats to ME.
if i have to march tomorrow i'll probably just faint on the ground.
oh heck.
i must not be so weak.
NO MEDICINE to take.
how to get better.



please help me oh lord.
i know its useless but give me strength.
amen.



trusting in the lord is good.
he will help us when we are down.
=DD
i lurve GOD.
first time i'm praying on my blog.
i hope he high up in the heavens will help me?
i don't want to be sick anymore.



i have to go arrange my GB uniform later.
or i'll probably just forget to pin a badge onto my haversack.
how nice.
i have 4 badges all together now.
so proud of myself.
X))

No comments:

Post a Comment