Saturday, April 22, 2006

i am going to update lots today.
to make up for the missing posts.
hee.
this one is sabo-ed by josephine and vivian.

7 random facts about me.
-i am a girl.
-i love GB65th.
-i'm from GB65th squad1.
-i have short hair.
-i am 152cm.
-i'm from 2e'o6.
-i was from chij katong primary.

7 celebrity crushes.
i have no comments about this.
because i am a girl that knows what is REALITY.

7 qualities i want in a potential boyfriend.
-nice.
-funny.
-smart.
-must be able to cheer me up when i am troubled.
-romantic.
-have money enough for me.
-able to give in to me.

7 things that scares me.
-knowing that i failed in a test.
-cockroaches.
-"dirty" things.
-dark
-loneliness
-my mother(at times when she is really scary)
-my room.(its a pig's sty.)

7 random songs at the moment.
-graduation
-hollaback girl
-qing4 zhu4
-ai4 mei4
-li2 xiang3 qing2 ren3
-forgot the title but the last sentence is "everything was done so you would come.."
-waiting for you

7 things i like/loves most.
-gb65THcoy
-the seven of us in GB =DD
-the six of us in class =DD
-harry potter
-winnie the pooh
-my bolster
-to sleep

7 things i will plan before i die
not going to die yet
so not going to think
when i am going to die,
than will i think.

7 people who i want to do this quiz.
-belle
-debra
-diana
-amelia
-kerensa
-sheena
-vanessa
(did not include those that had done before)

No comments:

Post a Comment