Sunday, April 23, 2006

today was just like any old sunday.
don't even know why i bothered to post.
no maths tuition though.
the only UP with no DOWNS.
morning was english tuition.
AS USUAL.
i was sniffing and coughing throughout the whole 1.5 hours
think teacher was kind of irritated by me.
so i tried to make it up and answer more questions.
apparently it worked.
lazy me.
if only i can set my brain thinking.
haii.
so listened to the UFM100.3 again to find out the rankings
QINGzhu won 2nd.
but it dropped by one ranking.
sadds.
it actually lost to S.H.E some weird song.
right now,
i'm studying home econs.
shocked ehh?
audrey is literate!
*claps hands.
spastic me.
i seriously think i've gone crazy.
if only you can help me.
i might be floating off to cloud nine.
i'm prepared to fail home econs.

No comments:

Post a Comment