Monday, April 24, 2006

i think i suck.
seriously.
if i can't even get my english right,
than i think my problem is that i'm crazy.
to fail english was never in my dictionary.
and now,
on this idiotic day,
i failed it.
and its not just a minor fail.
its a huge one.

AHHHHH.

instead,
my chinese increases.
like wth.
english is loads better than chinese and yet i flunk it
chinese seriously sux.
but i score higher for it.
what am i really?
i think i'm really going insane.

i want to score for home econs.
but can i really?
oh mann.
life suxx.

went to drink bubble tea again.
finally,
six of us.
together drinking.
how nice.
=DD
took 17 as usual
with vivian this time.
talking about the bitchy school again.
destroy their school's reputation only.

i'm looking forward to nothing.
whats my purpose in life.
good question josephine.
my ans: i don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment