Saturday, April 29, 2006

yeahh
i just came back from the doctor's
CHEERS.
it increased by o.3 degrees.
its now officially a 38.5 degrees.
doctor's thermomether so must TRUST him.
hes my uncle sommore
how to not trust?


i swear my body is feeling warm now.
probably able to cook half boiled egg.
okay.
lame
X))
who cares.



singapore taxis are slow.
i took 45 mins just to flag a taxi.
made my legs numb only.
YEAHH.
i GOT AN MC.
woohoo~~
maybe i won't be falling in tomorrow.
but i will still be going for enrolment.
yepyep.



so to those that will miss me for not falling in,
TOOBAD.
ha.
joking.



i finally understand how debra feels.
i want to sleep now.
and hopefully bring down the temperature.
but this is so cool.
I HAVE A FEVER.
lol
diana will be so jealous.


oh wells
this is not the highest temperature i had.
i remember when i was young i actually had a 40degrees one?
luckily it din't burn my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment