Wednesday, April 26, 2006

yeahh.
i lurve my frens to bits.
just suddenly felt so happy to have them around.
so nice.
=DDD


today was the same old things that wednesday would have.
just no pe.
i think my sewing improved.
HAH
bhb-ness.
cannot
i don't want to be like some people (for belle and deb u shld noe?)


stayed back with deb and belle to mug.
omg.
i lurve them seriously.
we did joke and play a little
especially some shocking stuff
and also a little ghost thingys.
laughed a lot.
but we mugged.
for an hour and a half.
and the thing is,
we mugged CHINESE.
like wow.
i'm actually studying chinese.


5.00 and we went home.
belle had to because her mother was scolding?
so my father was supposed to bring me and belle home.
but i think if belle had taken the bus,
it would have been faster.
MUCH faster.
ate on the car.
and i started coughing like siaoo.


aorta curve? or aortic curve.
oh heck.
i don't know.


my FAVOURITE teacher is going to resign.
woohoo~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment