Sunday, April 30, 2006

yeahh
enrolment is over.
i swear it is the first time in many years i felt so sick.
okay.
not may years
it happened quite a few times during p6.
even went to the extent of vomiting continuously for 2 days.



first thing i reached school,
i din't even feel so sick.
was happy and excited i could say.
than halfway through,
the first item,
my stomach started churning.
and i also dunno whats wrong with me.
i started thinking about science with the hydrochloric acid in my stomach.
the presence of hydrochloric acid "corrodes" the walls causing me to feel pain.



i think i disturbed quite alot of people.
hee.
wells.
my cutie kerensa is so niceeee.
she kept accompanying me.
=DD


so when we had to present the special item which we had practised for so long,
i stand up a while only and stomach pain again.
i was over there praying to the lord to let me stand there through the whole performance.
it worked though.
but my stomach really hurt.



so when the whole enrolment thingy was over,
went down to canteen to eat.
apparently,
NO APPETITE.
was like sleeping.



so after that vesper and pumpings.
i din't fall in.
but i did squads.
actually when you keep doing,
it strains your knees.



changed into new coy tee.
waited for my mother to come with the other 5 of them
vc din't come today.
shes sick too.
chickens association people will be sick together.
cheers!!
seriously,
i lurve them so muchh.
all so sweet.
hee



i lurve you guys so much!!
continue to rawk on.!!
also,
i love gb65th too.!!
wee~~
we must get our silver award this year!!
=DD

No comments:

Post a Comment