Thursday, April 27, 2006

the paper was OK??
i think so though.
so who don't agree with me.
come look for me and lets fight it out.
okay.
another lame remark.


i swear i must score for tomorrow's chinese paper
i studied damn hard for it.
if i don't
i'll probably just jump down the damn building.
oh shyt
another lame remark.
i can't believe i'm getting worst
and here i am talking to myself



WHAT IS WRONG WITH AUDREY YAO??



i had to shout that out.
i seriously don't know whats my problem.
now,
the most important time,
i'm actually POSTING.
WOW


went to eat bubble tea again.
actually didn't want to.
but apparently,
the NICE ME.
decided to eat.
okay
BHB-ness again.
oh wells
belle treated me bubble tea.
how nice of her.
X))



THANKS FOR THE TREAT BELLE. !!


took seventeen again.
what else can i take.

No comments:

Post a Comment