Friday, April 07, 2006

i can't believe i am so unlucky.
of all people, ME?
my test paper was short of one page and i did not know
UNTIl ms sia told me today.
and i was like wth?
8 marks?
gone like that.
can't believe myself
but ms sia says they will help me to achieve more marks.
take the average or something.
haii.
just hope i won't fail this test
WHICH i thought would help pull my marks up.
but according to things now,
i don't think it would be possible.
GOODNESS.
as for show and tell,
i seriously freaked out.
i was so scared it would be my turn.
but nope.
it never reached me.
i was he next to go when the bell ring.
my face was from anxious become relieve.
i never felt so relieved before.
but when it is my turn to present on monday,
i guess i will really have to calm down and show my best self.
literature is getting more and more hilarious each day.
can't believe we actually could think of something so hilarious.
sometimes it is really amazing how our minds work.

friday=GB!!?!?
woots~~
it was always a time for us to come together.
wonder if i would be able to make it for student camp but i serously doubt it.
the shanghai trip is from 25th to 2nd.
student camp starts on the 3rd.
how to go?
haiiii.
but it is really a golden opportunity for us to bond even more.
so,
i am still trying to think.
we went out for dinner again as usual.
we ended up playing ice war.
this time we sat separate tables and so
we were able to play more.
it was fun.
and i found back my own self without any pressure again.

they rawk my life.
i belong o the ministry of recreation!! (m.o.r) =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment