Wednesday, November 08, 2006

and i was so perfectly happy reading my harry potter when news dropped on me that i had gotten into trip. and i literally went shouting "HUH?" afterall it was not in any one of my choices to get into triple science. and i got so agitated i decided i had to go down to school and check it out myself.


than i rushed through my breakfast cum lunch. debra and i were talking over the phone both shocked. oh wells.


news than came to my ears from belle that belle, debra and me had gotten into the same combi - physics chem core geog elect elit! (: and i shouted ahhh. and literally shouted. so conclusion i had been doing quite abit of shouting today. crap. ;D


met debra at school. the girl who said she would reach before me but did not. i had to go welcome her. lmao.


so looked through the whole list of people and realised. A PATHETIC NUMBER OF 14 were in my combi. like wth? imagine my class made up of 14 people. that thought is laughable. but of cos. the school would join with other combi. so now its just a question of what class am i gonna be in. so do i still have to go down on the 15 to check my class? o.o


hanged around school cos debra and me thought it was possible to have dinner with belle and pam. afterall they were having choir in school today.


in the end we wasted two hours waiting for them BUT i couldnt make it for dinner in the end. plus belle couldnt make it. so we decided to just go home. dint have the chance to meet pam or belle or even ask pam if she could make it. blah.


and i swear 17 is really a shorter route than my usual mrt way. so i spent considerably quite a long amount of time thinking what should i take to go home next year. yeah crap. but its not too late to think now. planning for the future i call it. ;D


I WANT TO EAT AJISEN. yes its random. but im dying for the soup. and i havent eaten tom yum beibei mian since i went pam's house. i want to drink hot stuffs now.


im so in love with jolin again. im like listening to all her songs. crazy but who cares. anyway. her jin tian ni yao jia gei wo with tao zhe is like damnit nice. goshhhh. tell me jolins hot! <>

No comments:

Post a Comment