Saturday, November 04, 2006

one day went past.
very extremely quickly i must add.
AND YES, FINALLY
shanghai people are coming back!
bawls.
i missed vagdaks so much.
not to forget,
CHELSIA YES I DID.
WANZHEN OF COS.
and wells.
the rest of the 2e people who went there too.
yes.
i did.
i most definitely did.



woke up at twelve.
and i heard my sister playing her mobtv shit.
so i opened my eyes and saw her watching the dunno what show.
so i just lied on my bed and watched.
who cares if i had tuition at 1.30.
okay.
so i had tuition after that.



so tuition was considerably alright.
except i had to go through every single question in my eoys painstakingly.
and i freaking realised i could have scored an 80 if i was not so careless
yes.
punch me.
oh wells.
whats done is done.



at first my mother said lets go vivo.
and my sister went to say why not we go somewhere else.
and yes we went somewhere else.
-.-
hougang mall.
okay lar actually.
ate at some restaurant called "orange"
than my mother decided to have gelare.
(:
its not often she decides to have ice cream.
lols.



so right now im just going off.
i came online actually just to post.
to prove im a daily blogger.
dorts or dorts?
hohos.


tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment