Friday, November 10, 2006

talk about luck. i had to wake up on this bright sunny morning with this gosh sick feeling in my stomach and i couldnt stop tearing. plus i was also sweating profusely.

i woke up actually at 4 to be exact and i couldnt feel any worst. i tried getting to sleep but couldnt and finally did when i covered myself with my comforter and jacket. it seems crazy because all i had on was my fan. no aircon. so i finally went to bed. like gosh.

and i woke up at 5 this time. i got back to sleep again and had dreams of shanghai. the whole class going. tell me how sweet that would have been. ;D

kept waking up after that. my stomach was getting worst each time i woke up.

so i finally OFFICIALLY woke up at 10. than i couldnt even walk properly. the whole world seemed to be spinning. my grandma got a shock when she saw me. she kept fussing over me. but i couldnt thank her more. what i needed at that time was my family. yes. its mad.

she telephoned practically the whole family saying audrey's got a fever. shes like burning! but to tell the truth. i dint feel anything like a fever. its more of uncomfortable inside.

my father who is so nice. yes i love him. he came back from work just to fetch me to the doctor's. found out what sickness i had. something like catching a flu on the inside. my dad told me if it got any worst i would have started shivering. so i must thank him for coming down immediately on the news that i was sick. yays. i love him. heh.

i dont know why. the moment i got down to my house block downstairs i vomited. it was all yellow and i was gosh. disgusted by it. but oh wells.

so i took abit of breakfast. a really teeny weeny bit and flopped down to sleep. probably about two hours than i woke up. so all im saying now. is im not feeling well and tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment