Saturday, November 11, 2006

yep.
its a new skin.
edited the stuffs alittle too much, more than i expected anyway.
and its not often i do so, since i rather hate editing html.
but i think its a little too stuck to the left so maybe i wont be sticking to this skin for long.
;D


call me idiotic or what for i dont care.
i just like changing skins for the fun of it.
thats all.
besides i was getting a little toooo bored of the previous skin.
i wonder whens the time im ever gonna settle down on a specific skin that i love alot.
blah.
i think the longest skin i ever used would be the flammable one.
if the people who visit my blog before would remember.
yes.
im just bored.


this post is way toooooo crap.
but who gives a damn.
its my blog, my choice, my decision and my wants.
crapppppppp. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment