Thursday, November 16, 2006

vc made me do this.
and if i aint wrong vc, i will be the first to do so. HAHA.

1. How old do you wish you were?
uhm. i think i dont even want to be born.

2. Where were you when 9.11 happened?
do you think i would remember something that happened like dont know how many years ago?

3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
i'll start scolding the thing although its quite useless.

4. Do you count yourself kind?
well if you say so. im not so bhb you know. LMAO.

5. If you had to get yourself a tattoo, where would it be?
i think i will do it like JOLIN! (:

6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
KOREAN! than i can talk to shingoon.

7. Do you know your neighbours?
they are my relatives. how do you expect me not to know ? o.o

8. What do you consider a vacation?
when im away from singapore.

9. Do you follow your horoscope?
i dont look at my horoscope in the first place.

10. Would you move for someone you love?
ask me that question again when im 21.

11. Are you touchy feely?
not really.

12. Do you believe opposites attract?
in what context is that supposed to be?

13. Dream job?
let me be jolin's agent. ((((:

14. Favourite channels?
i dont have much preference honestly.

15. Favourite place to go on weekends?
where my father brings me i have to go.

16. Showers or Baths?
i dont have a bathtub in the first place.

17. Do you paint your nails?
no.

18. Do you trust people easily?
depends on who.

19. What are your phobias?
death.

20. Do you want kids?
if you can find a way for me to give birth without pain, than why not?

21. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
no. i keep a blog.

22. Where would you rather be right now?
back in shanghai. REALLY.

23. Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
my mother. hah.

24. Are you a heavy/light sleeper?
im light when it comes to ringtones and heavy when it comes to other things.

25. Are you paranoid?
uhm. seriously. i think if im paranoid. people like kayat would be worst of.

26. Are you impatient?
if you start nagging at me.

27. Who can you relate to?
my friends and family.

28. How do you feel about inter-racial couples?
i have yet to see one.

29. Have you been burned by love?
same ans as question 10.

30. What's your favourite pick-up line?
idiot ; freak ; ass. im not choosy.

31. What's your main ring tone of your mobile?
my lovely jolin's WUNIANG.

32. What were you doing at midnight last night?
doing some accounts checking for my mother and than chatting on the phone.

33. What did the last text on your cellphone say?
"slippers?" by pokpok.

34. Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
now this is an interesting question. OBVIOUSLY MINE. -.-

35. What colour shirt are you wearing now?
yellow. BANANAS!

36. Most recent movie you watched?
step up! i love nora! (:

37. Name 3 things that you have on you all the time.
phone, wallet and uhm how about money since its in the wallet.

38. What colour are your best sheets?
i dont care about my sheets all i know is that i sleep on them.

39. How much cash do you have on your own now?
$12. and dont ask me why pokpok.

40. What is your favourite part of the chicken?
the wing. i dont eat the breast.

41. What's your favourite town/city?
my dreamland.

42. I can't wait till...?
i go back to shanghai again.

43. What did you have for dinner last night?
food. like DUH. who goes around remembering what they ate last night. -.-

44. Do you own a GUN?
if you see me in jail, you would know the reason.

45. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
whatever my granny whips up for me.

46. Where do you think you'll be in the next 10 years?
do i look like a psychic? how do you expect me to know. -.-

47. Last thing you ate?
food. stupid question actually.

48. What songs do you sing in the shower?
i dont aspire to be a singer.

49. Last thing that made you laugh?
bokboks reaction in wondering why i had so much money while she only had 1buck left.

50. Worst injury you ever had?
my memory's failing me.

51. What's your favourite candy?
any kinds of sour tape.

52. What song do you want to be played at your funeral?
im already dead for goodness sake.

53. Five random people to do this:
-pam
-vivian
-chelsia
-seemui
-chaijia

i dint include vagdaks since vc has already asked them all to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment