Sunday, November 12, 2006

i was sleeping soooo soundly and my sister had to interrupt my thoughts with extracts of my blog. -.-
she just went "...." and i jumped out with my bolster to whack her head of.
dont say im violent because im not.
lols.


my mother bought me my kiwi already.
and no leeyiyang.
you are so not going to say my boots are green because they aint.
retard ass.
she bought me the neutral one and im wondering if i should try using it.
im so afraid if something happens to my darling boots.
and than i will have to go down to beach road to get a new pair.
it will be quite useless than since im already attached to this current pair.


audreyyao is soooo sentimental at times. ;D


my cousin is reading every sentence im typing now.
she can be quite cute at times.
heh.
shoooooooooosh.
now the older girl comes asking me what im doing.
its quite obvious actually.
as in what else can i be doing except msn-ing and blogging my boring day out.
lmao.


im bored.
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment