Saturday, November 18, 2006

yes probably some will be wondering why i was still online after saying i would go to malaysia.
an example would be pokpok who promptly asked me why the minute she saw me online.
she actually thought i was using the malaysia computer.
lmaoo.
its wells because my father decided to cancel the tickets last minute yesterday night.
and i kinda had no choice but to agree.
lets just hope he will make it up to me by buying me my phone.
im just keeping my fingers crossed! (:


and gosh.
i somehow need to attain my next level at audition like NOW.
in order to play with diana before she has to create another account maybe called REPRESSION?heh.
cos thanks to me, she created a second account in order to play with me.
and hallelujah.
a couple more games with her and i think i should be able to get me level 6.
level 5 now is like totally BORING.
besides i still suck at freestyle and fm.
BOOS.


wells. i went to toapayoh just now for dinner and what i saw kinda grossed me out.
but i must say it takes a considerable amount of courage to allow somebody to bite you.
i saw this man who happened to have a fit, some sort of seizure.
and it was lucky of him that there happened to be a civil defence exhibition just 100m away.
those civil defence officers came straightaway and one allowed the man to bit his hands.
its some sort of precaution in order to stop the man from biting of his tongue and die.
thumbs up to those civil defence officers!
not often people these days would actually offer their hands for somebody to bite.


finally im gonna eat ajisen on monday! ^^
pokpok and me gonna meet for lunch than go school together for the sectwo meeting.
i wonder how the end product is gonna turn out.
hohos.


i wish to do something now.
LIKE GOING MALAYSIA lar.
shucks
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment