Monday, November 06, 2006

i look like i just cried.
thanks to the disgusting flu ive got from yesterday night.
as usual was reading harry potter.
than my sister chased me out of the room.
she said she couldnt sleep without the lights on.
-.-


and my mother was scolding me this morning saying i cant continue like this.
sleeping so late and waking up late.
i woke up at 1 this morning anyway.
so yes.
i just listened to her talking.
but was reading harry potter.
=x


and she asked me go check the wheelsforfun thingy.
gosh.
LANGKAWI!
and the resort this time round is GOOD.
compared to the kongkong one i got the other time.
-.-
THIS ONE IS LIKE HEAVEN.
i wish i can go.
):
17th to 20th.
but my mother says my sister cant miss work.
PLEASE I WANT TO GO.

rather than be stuck in singapore with nothing to do.


hopefully i can go than YOOHOO~~~
im blessed.
not to mention if i go,
two days later drill camp.
than one week later BONDING CAMP.
at least i wont be so bored.
which means my schedule would be more packed.
YAYYYY.


15th november is coming.
but somebody told me it was changed to 10th.
so tell me who am i supposed to trust.
i dont mind 10th.
like this i can know my combi faster!!!
HOW HOW HOW!
aiya.
siian



let me look on the bright side.
theres GB tomorrow.
YES!
like finally.
im gonna leave the house and go back to school.
and have drills.
like ohmygawd.
so long dint drill.
=x
blahblah


this is considerably a long post.
yays.
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment