Sunday, November 19, 2006

food expo was one word, SQUEEZY.
i tried the food there but the best was still the ice snow.
hohoho.
i loooooooved it.


morning auditioned a little with diana and she darn cute lar.
won me finally in one game than she was like "YAO I FINALLY WIN YOU!" lmaoo.
and shes not tagging ler. hahaaa
got reason to scold her.
lalalal~


headed down to bishan junction eight.
i know its kinda crazy to go from tanah merah all the way to bishan. lols.
but thats the way my father is.
he likes to drive around singapore -.-
ate at the food court and the food was kinda not to my liking.
we walked around and stopped at lifebookshop.
my father was so entertained by the names keychain.
and its like im "noble and strong". hahahhaha.


alright.
i seriously dont know what to blog.
lalalal~
tomorrow having sectwo meeting.
one at concourse everybody!
thats just in case anybody from sectwos reads my blog.
lols.

tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment