Saturday, November 11, 2006

which person in the right frame of mind would actually use $10 to watch a car exhibition that you have absolutely no interest in?
well.
thats me.
my father made me go for the exhibition at suntec.
and being the sweet daughter i always am, i had no choice but to oblige.
tell me im soooooo fillial. ^^


so my father actually conned me, telling me we were just going to the market.
and hey presto, we were in suntec. -.-
and i nearly froze to death with my shorts.
talk about those girls at the exhibition dressed like practically nothing.
i think they became snowwomen and got themself unfrozen somehow.
the cameras are like flashing at them goodness knows practically every second.
one step i walk i feel this flash straight at those poor girls.
maybe they need sunglasses.


headed of to lau pa sat at 9.30 to have my late dinner.
and the food there is totally repulsive.
i never liked it before and i doubt im ever going to anyway.
even with my constant whining to stop my father from parking at the carpark lot worked.
i had no choice but to eat there.
sheesh.


im so whiney at times. who cares.


i need to get me kiwi someday.
tuesday means full uniform and i havent been polishing my boots.
no shine at all.
in fact it wasn't even shiny from the start so what am i complaining. -.-


my mother's ironing my rank on now. (:


tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment