Thursday, November 09, 2006

you wont believe what i dreamt of last night. its a first and i bet it wont be the last. i'll make sure it keeps coming. heh.


i was damnit tired i think. but who cares. i was not going to sleep early. so yes. i dragged time by reading harrypotter again. until i think around 12. i finished the book. so i got so bored i lied on my bed and started thinking. gosh. fell asleep almost immediately. and than the nicest dream every happened! ;D


i dreamt of my darling beloved JOLIN. okay. not exactly. i dont quite remember the details. but i remember something about going to her concert, seeing her close up, securing her signature. and some buffoon shit i had to do was to grab my pillow in my dreams and knock the phone of the bed. crashed to the floor i think. i got such a shock i woke up. -.-


saw that the time was around 4 and heard my granny's constant coughs. i got so irritated with myself i think i couldn't go back to sleep till ten minutes later. no more jolin after that. really sad. if only i dint grab my pillow. the dream would have gone on. shucks.


one thing i learnt : NEVER do ridiculous things when you are having the nicest dream on earth. okay crap. as if i can control what i do when im asleep.


but lets say. wishing me nightmares means that i would get a sweet dream. so i dont mind people wishing me nightmares more. i would LOVE sweetdreams. ;D


im like so bored now. i dont know if i should go on to read the fourth book again. cos after all i have the dvd. so maybe watching the dvd takes a shorter time. but gosh. the dvd is so WRONG. i mean they changed the details like nobody's business. so maybe i should read the book. or maybe not. oh wells. sixth book and fifth book seem more interesting to me anyway. but ive just completed those two. gahh.


AJISEN DEAREST BABIES. i am craving for hot stuffs. i wonder if i can go down to the supermarket and get the tom yum beibei mian. its still in my mind yes. i wont get it out till i have enough of it. which is quite impossible. blurryyy.


physics chem core geog elect lit. yes! i really wonder which class am i gonna be in. boos.

No comments:

Post a Comment